Introduction to Women’s Beach Packing List + Tropical Destination Guide
Chasing an endless summer? Here’s your ultimate guide to paradise. A complete beach packing list for the coast, marina or pool, amongst my favorite tropical destinations.
In this post:
- Printable women’s beach packing list.
- Suggested items for your beach vacation packing list including swimsuit styles in black, white and bright.
- Complete clothing checklist for site-seeing and evening wear.
- List of great adult toys for a beach party checklist.
- International toiletries (what to expect from your hotel, and what to pack).
- Toiletries for healthy, sun-kissed skin.
- Toiletries for beach hair.
- Travel electronics for international trips.
- General packing tips for international beach travel.
- My favorite paradise destinations including in the U.S., Mexico and international destinations << these are places I’ve personally experienced.
- My favorite beach parties and festivals.
- Curated boutique shop with fun items to doll up your trip.
Looking for the men’s travel packing list for beach and pool destinations?
Check it out: Men’s Packing List: Paradise
Pin this post on Pinterest to read it later, or a thank you for the tips!
Full transparency! There are affiliate links in this blog post. This is an unsponsored, deeply researched packing list put to trial, as I traveled through 250 destinations around the world. I’m always updating it — when I think of something new or if I find a better product. Making online purchases through our website links is an easy way to support the maintenance of this site, at no extra cost to you… So is a quick share on Pinterest!
To see the photos and links to the items I love and have carefully selected (enabled through a web tool), please turn off your ad blocker for this webpage. Thank you for keeping the dream alive, Stephanie!
WOMEN’S BEACH PACKING LIST
[ clothing for the beach, pool, and/or boat ]
Packing for the beach or pool can be fun! Here are some of my favorite pieces.
- bikini/ swimsuit | I love Shopbop and trendy swimsuits by Asos.
- swim cover up | I like this white one by Sea Folly.Sea Folly.
- shorts + tank or sundress | Free People is my fave for day wear.
- flip flops or sandals like these from Nordstrom.
- beach bag (light-weight, washable, durable) like this one is only $9
- beach towel | these circular styles are trending right now in blue or American flag from Forever 21
- sport water shoes | These neutral black water shoes from Target are a perfect fit for everyone.
- plastic bag for wet clothes |
BEACH VACATION LIST
[ clothing list for your day + site-seeing ]
- casual sundress | add this striped, off-the-shoulder one; for basics, try Urban Outfitters
- maxi dress | try Asos’ Maxis
- romper | my favorite for rompers is Revolve.
- matching top + bottoms | are really in right now, check out Windsor for just the look you want.
- light sweater | Pink by Victoria Secret has the perfect sweater for those cool nights on the beach.
- jeans | Calvin Klein offers a great fit.
- shorts | for basics, try PacSun
- blouses + t-shirts | This summer, the off the shoulder look is in. Add this white Roxy blouse for the perfect look; for tanks, try Old Navy.
- bras | No need to stress about looking for the perfect bra, Nordstrom has great selection of quality bras.
- underwear | add any of the Calvin Klein panties to your collection for the perfect beach adventure.
- walking shoes | add these Puma work out shoes to your list; for a summery look, try the sling back sandals.
- belt | No, need to worry about keeping your shorts up, Target has a variety of belt selections.
- wedges | whether your wedge choice is black, white or tan this style from shoes.com will have your feet in love.
- strap-over bag (with zipper) | add this small Marc Jacobs bag to your collection; for other styles try Nordstrom Rack.
Looking for casual pairings? Try Nordstrom , Macys, and Free People for basics.
BEACH PACKING LIST
[ clothing list for evening and social wear ]
- Dress — I love this white lace dress from Bloomingdales’ — it’s sexy, but elegant.
- High-heels, dressy wedges and/or dressy flat | if you pick something inexpensive like these nude heels from Misguided, you don’t have to worry about them being ruined.
- Clutch or evening purse with a strap | if you are concerned about safety as a tourist, choose a purse with a strap across your chest.
- Strapless bra and/or sticky-bra | try this one from Revolve
- Pajamas | you can never go wrong with a cute and comfortable look for bed or a camp fire like this two piece
[ accessories + sports equipment ]
- Sunglasses | These chic Aviators from Sunglass Hut give you the perfect edge before you hit the beach.
- Hat | Stay fresh under the sun with this Pura Vida sun hat by Romwe.
- Hair-ties | These beautiful blue non-elastic hair-ties will help you keep your hair up when it gets too hot.
- Snorkel – Mask | Get the best views with this Full-Face snorkel mask.
- Fins | These fins are a must have for the best snorkeling.
- Rash guard and/ or wetsuit | When catching waves or just trying to stay warm in colder waters a wetsuit by O’neil is a must.
- Books |
- Floating device | From beautiful Unicorns , yummy Donuts and California Avocados these pool floats will have you floating in style.
- Water-bottle | I enjoy re-usable water bottles because they help save the environment and are dishwasher friendly.
- Picnic Set | I love this blue Picnic backpack because it makes carrying it to the beach easy.
- Beach Chairs | This black folding chair with a head pillow makes sunbathing easy.
- S’mores | One of my favorite ways to make S’mores is with this Hershy grilling basket.
- Easy-Up | You don’t need to worry about shade with this easy-up.