Women’s snow vacation packing list, top snow destinations and where to rent snow gear.
Whether you’re cuddling over hot chocolate, or sliding down Tahoe’s slopes; check out these snow and ski essentials for your adventure travel packing list.
In this post:
– Must have, might have and could have items for your snow vacation packing list.
– My favorite snow destinations.
– Curated boutique shop with fun and practical items to kick up your snow adventure.
– Where to rent snow gear online.
Looking for the men’s travel packing list for snow destinations?
Check it out: Men’s Packing List: Snow
You might also like my much more comprehensive beach and outdoor packing list + guides for women (I’ve traveled to the snow a lot less than to paradise).
Regardless, I’ve hit the slopes enough times to pack appropriately. Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced snow bunny, keep this packing list on hand for your next snow vacation.
Want to skip purchasing an entire snowboarding or ski outfit? Consider renting from Get Outfitted.
. must have .
These are essentials items for your snowboarding or ski vacation.
- waterproof jacket — I have one in all white and another in a pop of color
- waterproof pants — preferably insulated, again I prefer all white or a pop of color
- waterproof gloves — I stick to black
. might have .
These are layers important to your snow vacation packing list that you can pull from your everyday closet or own specifically for the snow.
- sports bra like this one by Victoria Secret or this one by Calvin Klein
- long-john bottoms and long-john top or one piece like this one by Patagonia … sometimes I just wear yoga pants though
- long-sleeve t-shirt like this one by North Face
- long socks… and by long socks, I mean wear double and bring a third pair for post ski-play
- fleece jacket or wool jacket
. could have .
Some snow essentials are accessories that could compliment your outfit… or key you warm.
- trendy boots for the resort like these from Tory Burch in brown flats or black heels; the rain boots and booties are really cute too
- beanie and/or ear muffs – I like the beanies with pompoms or the wrap style beanies
- wool mittens
- bandana/ headband
- sunglasses or ski goggles
. my top snow destinations .
- El Calafate, Argentina (Patagonia)
- Antarctica (not for ski play, but definitely on my bucket list)
S H O P
If you’d like to see some of my favorite snow essentials, turn off your ad blocker. This curated boutique shop is an easy way for me to share my favorite travel outfits and for you to contribute to the maintenance of this site at no extra cost to you.
Questions about my partners? Read more in the Main Shop.