- Leave a comment on the blog post that inspired you (newly enabled!)
- Leave a comment on a social post such as Instagram or Facebook
- Share your favorite posts by Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon
- Forward a blog post by email to friends.
I absolutely love to hear your feedback and it’s YOUR positivity that helps me overcome the many challenges of work and travel. Feel free to shoot me an email for personal motivational notes; but in general, the best way for me to keep up with 250,000 people is through social media and not email.
Thank you for understanding!
I am not a personal travel consultant. I did however create a series of travel resources to help you get started:
Please do not email me to ask about specific trip details; there’s an entire blog for what I am ready to share — so browse baby browse!
- For this reason, I volunteer my time and donate 10% of my income to various organizations. I typically don’t parade my philanthropic lifestyle because it’s just something I do for me and not for my blog.
- Because I cannot support EVERYONE, I choose to promote and invest in organizations within my home-base community or the places I travel; not organizations I find online.
Please do not email me for free advertising and marketing schemes. Please do not email me your press release.
- TravelBreak NEVER features destinations or brands we aren’t personally passionate about.
- Integrity and transparency is important to our audience and is non-negotiable in campaigns.
To work together, please see work with us and email me StephanieBe [at] TravelBreak.net with information about your company, why your product or services appeal to the TravelBreak community, a budget and timeline for your campaign.
It is the grace of those who have featured me that contributes to TravelBreak growth. For these people I am immensely grateful for! Especially other influential bloggers that I look up to!
- I am a contributing blogger which means I contribute stories based off of my blog – my own experiences, thoughts, and motivations.