Hey hey hey!
We get a lot of emails. I mean a lot of emails. One of the greatest challenges of running a small business, traveling, and sharing our passion — is ninja time-management!
Before contacting us, please read our FAQs below.
Interested in sponsorship or consulting services? Click here first.
Thank you so much! It can be hard to put yourself out there, commit to an entrepreneurial endeavor and meet the demands of the blogging industry. If we’ve inspired you, the best way for a virtual high-five is not by email. Here’s the best way to show your support:
- Leave a comment on the blog post that inspired you (newly enabled!)
- Leave a comment on a social post such as Instagram or Facebook
- Share your favorite posts by Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon
- Forward a blog post by email to friends.
We absolutely love to hear your feedback and it’s YOUR positivity that helps us overcome the many challenges of work and travel. Feel free to shoot us an email for personal motivational notes; but in general, the best way for us to keep up with 250,000 people is through social media and not email.
Thank you for understanding!
We’ve have the privilege of traveling to many places and experiences. The purpose of the blog is to help you plan your own trips and create your own experiences!
We are not personal travel consultants. We did however create a series of travel resources to help you get started:
Start Here: Travel Tips and Resources.
Please do not email us to ask about specific trip details; there’s an entire blog for what I am ready to share, and we’re pretty good about responding to comments — so browse baby browse!
We have a fervent passion for giving back to the community. Bot of us were raised by sixteen-year old mothers, we understand the direct influence of programs and people that facilitate opportunities.
- For this reason, we volunteer our time and donate 10% of our income to various organizations. We typically don’t parade our philanthropic lifestyle because it’s just something we do for ourselves and not for our blog.
- Because we cannot support EVERYONE, we choose to promote and invest in organizations within our home-base community or the places we travel to; not organizations we find online.
Please do not email me for free advertising and marketing schemes. Please do not email me your press release.
- TravelBreak NEVER features destinations or brands we aren’t personally passionate about.
- Integrity and transparency is important to our audience and is non-negotiable in campaigns.
To work together, please see work with us and email me StephanieBe [at] TravelBreak.net with information about your company, why your product or services appeal to the TravelBreak community, a budget and timeline for your campaign.
Aww shucks! Thank you for thinking of us. We’ve been surprised by press features and really appreciate it.
It is the grace of those who have featured us that contributes to TravelBreak growth. We are immensely grateful for each person who has featured us. Especially other influential bloggers that we look up to!
We are bloggers, not reporters. Please do not send us your press releases.
- Stephanie is and has been a contributing blogger which means she contribute stories based off of the blog – our own experiences, thoughts, and motivations.
Blogging and social media demands real, learnable skills — but it’s not something we can teach you on a fifteen minute phone call or in a playful sarcastic email. If you’re interested in blog or social media mentorship, please check out my consulting programs here.