Introduction to the ultimate outdoor travel packing list for women.
Who says you can’t stay fit while traveling? Outdoor travel is the best way to rejuvenate physically and mentally.
In this post:
– Suggested items for your outdoor travel packing list including what to wear for a hike + camping gear.
– My favorite outdoor “adventure” travel destinations including in the U.S.and international << these are places I’ve personally experienced.
– Curated boutique shop with fun/ practical items for your next trip.
Looking for the men’s travel packing list for outdoor destinations?
Check it out: Men’s Packing List: Outdoor Travel
Alternatively, see my in-depth beach destination and snow vacation packing lists.
- sports bra
- lightweight shorts
- tank or t-shirt
- yoga pants
- water-proof pants (optional)
- water-proof jacket (optional)
- women’s hiking shoes: (light), (heavy)
- water sandals
DAY HIKE ACCESSORIES
- Water filtration system or filter water bottle
- bear spray (optional)
- backpack + fanny pack
- waist pack
- swimsuit (optional)
- travel towel (optional)
- Light sweater (optional)
- hiking poles (optional)
LIGHT PHOTO EQUIPMENT:
- Oslo Clip for your smart phone
- iPhone battery pack
- Mini Trip-Pod + iPhone Tripod case
Check out these articles for more details:
Read: The Ultimate Guide to iPhone Photography
Read: The Ultimate Guide to GoPro Accessories and Tips
CAMPING GEAR LIST
- sleeping bags
- sun shade
- sleeping pads/ air mattress + pump (optional)
- swiss knife
- day packs
- folding chairs
- folding tables
- backup batteries
CAMPING KITCHEN LIST
- stove + propane
- matches / lighter
- plates, bowls, cups, silverware
- campfire grill
- trash bags
- biodegradable soap
- containers for food storage
- cutting board
- dish pan
- food for cooking
My Top Outdoor Destinations
- Croatia – Plitvice Lakes + Krka National Park
- Guatemala – Volcanoes
- Israel – Ramon Crater + Timna National Park
- Italy – Alps in Dolomites, South Tyrol
- Peru – Machu Pichu + Amazon Jungle
- Slovenia – Triglav National Park
S H O P
If you’d like to see some of my favorite picks, turn off your ad blocker. This curated boutique shop is an easy way for me to share my favorite travel outfits and for you to contribute to the maintenance of this site at no extra cost to you.
Questions about my partners? Read more in the Main Shop.