Introduction to the ultimate outdoor travel checklist for men.
What do you wear for a hike? What do you pack camping? What can you add to your vacation packing list to stay fit while traveling?
In this post:
– Suggested items for men’s outdoor travel including what to wear for a hike + camping gear.
– My favorite outdoor “adventure” travel destinations including in the U.S.and international << these are places I’ve personally experienced.
– Curated boutique shop with fun & practical items for your next trip.
Looking for the women’s travel packing list for outdoor destinations?
Check it out: Women’s Packing List: Outdoor Travel
Also see men’s beach checklist and guide; and men’s snow checklist.
- light-weight shorts
- tank or t-shirt
- water-proof pants (optional)
- water-proof jacket (optional)
- men’s hiking shoes
- water sandals
DAY HIKE ACCESSORIES
LIGHT PHOTO EQUIPMENT:
- Oslo Clip for your smart phone
- iPhone battery pack
- Mini Trip-Pod + iPhone Tripod case
Check out these articles for more details:
Read: The Ultimate Guide to iPhone Photography
Read: The Ultimate Guide to GoPro Accessories and Tips
CAMPING GEAR LIST
- sleeping bags
- sun shade
- sleeping pads/ air mattress + pump (optional)
- swiss knife
- day packs
- folding chairs
- folding tables
- backup batteries
CAMPING KITCHEN LIST
- stove + propane
- matches / lighter
- plates, bowls, cups, silverware
- campfire grill
- trash bags
- biodegradable soap
- containers for food storage
- cutting board
- dish pan
- food for cooking